{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Thursday, June 4, 2009

"I'M DANCING!"


Our little man, Porter was watching "So You Think You Can Dance" with us before his bedtime. When it became time for him to go to bed, he decided he wanted to be one of the dancers. This video proves he is a dancer...look at the moves. Brandon and I could not stop laughing which probably didn't help much. Ohhhh...The 2 1/2 year old 'tude we got this night! Porter always seems to find ways to put smiles on our faces!

7 comments:

Cadie said...

This is my new favorite "movie" - I can't stop watching this! Please post more of Porter's amazing dance moves!

The Grimmett's said...

That is too funny! He is so full of energy!

Dana and ohana said...

jason and I are just lauuuughing over here. WHAT a cutie!

The Grimmett's said...

So Maisey was watching this video with me last night and then all morning this morning she keeps saying "Dancing Porter, Dancing Porter" so we came in to watch it again!

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

That is hilarious!

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

That is so funny! I love at the end when he almost runs into the cabinet! I bet he was very dizzy! Petyon loves that show too. We'll have to get together for a "Dance" party sometime!

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

Yes! A SYTYCD party would be fun!