{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Two Little Monkey's Bathroom

I've been meaning to post these pics for awhile. I'm finishing some projects that I neglected for awhile. It took me a long time to decide what I wanted to do with the boy's bathroom. I saw this cute monkey stuff, but their bathroom is in their room and an interior design rule is for the decorating to flow from room to room. I could have done the same colors in their bathroom, but I decided to break the rules and do the monkey theme. It is just way too cute, and Porter LOVES the monkeys!


2 comments:

Cadie said...

Wow! You have been busy! I like the monkeys. On the show What Not to Wear they have a rule: it has to "go" not match. So I say monkey decor goes! I'm looking forward to my gift of jam! I told Brandon I'd trade one of my jam for one of yours!

Anonymous said...

This bathroom is adorable! Can I ask where you found the shower curtain?