{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A garden and more

As if we don't have enough going on right now, I wanted to get a garden planted. I know it's kind of late to plant one (June), but I decided to anyways. I planted strawberries, onions, 2 kinds of cucumbers, green peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, summer squash, pumpkins, carrot seeds, and 11 tomato plants (I only bought one of those plants, the rest were given to me, so I guess I will be canning spaghetti sauce and salsa this fall!) Mid-July, I am going to plant sugar snap peas for a fall harvest, since I was too late to plant them for the summer. I'm excited to see what I get!
Our pretty roses. We have peonies, roses, daffodils, tulips, and another kind of flower that I didn't know, that were already here. It's nice to have a few plants that we didn't have to plant!
This is our small side yard. We didn't want to have to worry about mowing it, so we placed these stepping stones and planted moss around them. There are two kinds of moss that are different colors of green. The moss will spread and make a ground cover around the stones. I think it's going to look so cool!

1 comment:

The Grimmett's said...

Wow... you guys have been super busy. It looks awesome!