{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, June 21, 2009

You're The Bestest Dad!


If Porter could talk better, this is what he would say: "Thanks, Dad, for being so great. I love when you play ball with me, take me on father-son campouts, wrestle with me after work, rock me at bedtime, and laugh with me when I burp at the table! I love you so much, even when it doesn't seem like it, because I am not listening to you and doing things that make you want to pull your hair out! I am so lucky to have a Dad like you!"

If Hudson could talk, he would say: "I love my Daddy! Thank you for holding and snuggling with me, to give Mommy a break. I love that you don't think I am too young to wrestle with you and Porter, because a boy can never be too young to wrestle on the floor with his Daddy. I love when you blow zerbits on my belly and throw me into the air. I am never scared because I trust you with my life and I know that you will always catch me. I am so lucky to have a Daddy like you!"

Angela: "You are the best Husband and Father that anyone could ask for. I love seeing you be a Daddy and teaching our boys. I love how hard-working you are to let me stay home with our kids. I love your sense of humor and happy personality. I love that you love being a Husband and Dad more than anything in the world! I am so lucky to have a Husband like you!"

1 comment:

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

If Brandon could talk better...he'd say, "This is the best post I have read in a long time. I love my boys more than life itself. Wrestling on the floor is one of the most fun activities I could ever do. I think Porter's burps are totally awesome... well done son! Just be careful about the toots at the table. I also think that my wife is the most beautiful, loving, compassionate, fun, not to mention...sexy and hot person ever! I love my family SO MUCH!!!"