{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Oregon Strawberries Are Here!

We got our berries! They were sooo good! The nice thing was they were already washed, stemmed and sliced! I hardly had to do a thing to make the jam! I froze the rest for smoothies. Porter loved helping me out...

He was snitching so much that I gave him his own bowl full to eat!
Porter LOVES any kind of berries!
The finished product. I think I went over board on the jam! It was just so easy to make that I kept making it! I ended up with 20 jars! They're good gifts, though. I made half of them sugar free, so I don't have to worry about Porter overloading on sugar.

4 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

We did our jam too! My freezer is jam-packed full with Strawberry jam! YUM!!!!

Porter looks so cute!

Desiree said...

Wow, that's awesome! Where did you get the berries from? It looks good.

Michele said...

Looks like fun! I don't think you can have too much jam. It's nice to have it on hand. I love how happy Porter is!

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

Yum! It looks so good!!!