{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Need Help!

I am trying to upload a video and I can't figure out how. Actually, I am trying to upload it to YouTube first, so I can then upload it to Blogger. Brandon has uploaded a couple videos a long time ago and he can't remember how he did it! I noticed that the videos he uploaded were mpeg files. The video I have tried to upload is a jpeg, and it says it needs to be converted... the problem is that I don't know how to convert it! This is driving me crazy!!!!! I know it can be done, because it has been done before, but I have been trying to figure this out for awhile now. Any one that is more computer saavy, Can you help me?!

1 comment:

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

Never mind! Found out how... actually Brandon figured it out. Now I can post videos! Yea!