{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Monday, July 6, 2009

Birthday Parties Part I: Chuck E Cheese!

A couple of weekends ago, Porter had a blast going to not one, but two birthday parties! Hailey and Savannah (sisters) have their birthdays close together and their fam came into town, so it meant double birthday parties in a weekend. Hailey's party was at Chuck E Cheese. It was Porter's first time there, and he LOVED it!
He even sat down for a few minutes to eat some pizza *shocking*!
Hudson having fun spending time with Daddy.
Porter loved all the rides, but spent most of his time in the bumpy car! Hudson liked the ride, too. At least he didn't freak out. He didn't quite know what to think!
I told Jen I would make Hailey's cake. She wanted a Batman cake, but I couldn't find one, so she settled for Spider Man. I'm really enjoying making these cakes. They're fun! If anyone else wants me to make a cake for them, let me know!

3 comments:

Michele said...

Looks like they had fun! I can't believe your spiderman cake! Good job!

Cadie said...

Wow, I didn't know you could make such awesome cakes! We have a birthday next week - Ellen's. It's probably too short notice though...next time I'm calling you!

M-O-R-G-A-N-'S said...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS CAKE! It was awesome and Hailey was in Heaven!! lol You rock. Thanks again.