{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Gathering Place

We got our dining room table! It came on Friday and we put it together that night! We have been in dire need of a decent and bigger dining room table. The one that we used when we were first married was a wooden card table that I made in shop class in Junior High! (It's now my craft table, and that is a much better use for it than a dining room table!) Then we inherited Brandon's brother's old (and little) table with a matching hutch. Both tables have served us well and we were greatful for them the time that we did have them, but the chairs have started breaking, and it is not big enough for even our family, let alone when we have people over. Now we WILL have the Gathering Place and have enough room to eat...

So when I get back from my trip, it's gonna be BBQ & game nights at our house!

4 comments:

Desiree said...

Beautiful table! We would love to be invited for game night! I am in search of the perfect table, someday (sigh). I forgot to get that primary stuff from you, can I come by and get it sometime? Email me or something and let me know.

Dana and ohana said...

LOVE the new table!

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

I love it! Count us in for game night! Hope you have a fun trip!

Cadie said...

Wow! It looks beautiful!