{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Monday, July 6, 2009

Birthday Parties Part II: Swim fun!

What a busy, but fun weekend! I don't know how you did two birthday parties in one weekend, Jen! Hat's off to you! We went to the Woodburn Pool and had fun swimming. Porter and Hudson liked the kiddie pool because it was the warmest.


Porter and Peyton-two little boys that just can't sit! I'm glad Porter isn't the only one that does that! We have a booster seat for him, but Porter doesn't like to use it. He would much rather stand on the chair. Funny kid!

1 comment:

M-O-R-G-A-N-'S said...

Well, I'm just glad you came out! We had a ton of fun. I loved your "Porter and Peyton-two little boys that just can't sit!" comment, lol. Just cracked me up.