{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Little Fishies

Most of the time we were at the ranch, we spent in the pool. It took Porter a couple of tries before he really got used to the pool, but by the time we went home, he was blowing bubbles, floating on his back, and going under to get his torpedo. I signed Porter and Hudson up for swim lessons in August, so I am excited to see how comfortable both of my little guys will be in the water after that!
I thought this was the CUTEST picture of Hudson! I rarely get a picture of him smiling, the sly bugger!
He loved the warm water and would just lay back in his floatie and enjoy the ride!
Porter's amazing back float. He was sooooo proud that he could do that by himself. He would run out of the pool to give me a high five every time he did one!
Goin' under!

1 comment:

The Grimmett's said...

I just signed Maisey up last weekend! They are going to have so much fun! I love the picture of Hudson!