{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our HUG and KISS Nazi XOXO

I have a LOT of blogging to catch up on and I am going to try to get it all done today. Before I start on our vacation, I wanted to tell about our hug and kiss nazi. That would be Porter. From beginning of time, when Brandon would go to work, he ALWAYS would give me a kiss before he left. As our kids arrived, he started doing the same to them, also. Nothing extra special about that; I'm sure a lot of dads give hugs and kisses to his family before leaving. Well, probably starting a couple months ago, Porter would remind Brandon to give all of us hugs and kisses. He would start with me: "Mommy hugs, mommy kiss." Then Hudson: "Hudson hugs, Hudson kiss." Then himself: "Porter hugs, Porter kiss." It was so cute! Then we noticed that if he didn't SEE Brandon give us all hugs and kisses, Porter would make Brandon do it all again! So now the joke is that we are very obvious with the hugs and kisses and we make sure that Porter sees so he is satisfactory with Brandon leaving for the day! I love having a two year old in our house to make sure we get our daily quota of hugs and kisses! XOXO!

No comments: