{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, November 1, 2009

CARNIVAL

We have had a CRAZY weekend. Having a child with a birthday on a Holiday is craziness! I will post about Hudson's b-day party later. My friend was sooooo wonderful and took pictures for me, but I haven't been able to get them off the cd. On Halloween night, we went to our ward Carnival and Trunk-or-Treat. It was an awesome carnival with TONS of fun games! I'm impressed a ward could pull of a party like this!

Here's the Safari Guides looking for WILD animals. See any?
Porter doin' some fishin'. He would try to hook the bags for a long time and then would finally hook the bag with his hands. Then he would get all excited and yell "Yay!!!"

Trying his skills at put-put. I think he's got his momma's skills... or lack of!
We hooked a cute one! Actually, there were gummy bears on the end, and Hudson LOVED that they were right at his height:) Sooooooo adorable!

No comments: