{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hoopes Family Pictures... aka CRAZINESS!

As much as I LOVE pictures, I always dread getting them taken because kids are so unpredictable! My friend Tish did a great job of being a spontaneous photographer. And I have to note that my kids were decent, not perfect, but good enough. These were my favorites, but it was hard to select just a few!














4 comments:

Cadie said...

Very nice!

The Grimmett's said...

I love love love them! My favorites are the 4th down and the 12th down, and Hudson has the cutest dimples ever!

M-O-R-G-A-N-'S said...

I have 5 favorites! The dimply one of Hudson, Porter with his hands in his pockets, Brandon and Porter, You and Hudson, and the one with you and Brandon. Awesome pictures. :)

Ty and Zara Franklin said...

They are so DARLING! Brandon isn't too bad either :)