{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Monday, November 2, 2009

Our Little (or BIG) Pumpkin:)

I can't believe my baby is one! He had his well child check up today and he is a big boy! He weighs 21 1/2 lbs., which is in the 50th percentile. He is 31 in. tall, which is in the 95th percentile! I think we are going to have a basketball player on our hands! I'm waiting for the day when Hudson passes up Porter! I know it's going to happen, unless Porter has a huge growth spurt.

Hudson has been such a good baby! He has his moments, of course, but all-in-all he is happy natured, a little more snuggly than Porter, and an easy-going-go-with-the-flow baby. We are so glad he is in our family! He is very, very active, just like Porter, so he keeps me on my toes. Hudson and Porter LOVE playing together, and it is fun to see how they interact with each other as they are growing and getting older. It is so fun to have two boys close in age! We love you, Hudson, our little Halloween baby!

1 comment:

The Grimmett's said...

Hope Hudson had a great birthday! We had such a fun weekend with you guys!