{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, November 29, 2009

THANKSGIVING



We had a very different Thanksgiving this year. All of Brandon's family, except for his parents, had other plans so we didn't do a traditional family Thanksgiving get-together like we normally do. I decided instead of cooking for such a small group, we should go out to eat. I like traditional Thanksgivings, but honestly, it was nice to just relax all day, eat yummy food, and not have a single dish to do after wards! My Aunt Deb came to visit me during Thanksgiving, also, and that was super fun to have her here! She even went with me to the Black Friday Sales (which was totally worth it! I got so many great deals. Plus, now I am almost completely done with ALL my Christmas shopping!) We went with some of our friends and their family, so it was a fun group! I decided every once-in-awhile going out to eat can be a fun thing to do! I am definitely looking forward to a traditional Thanksgiving next year, though, b/c my family is coming up from Utah:)

No comments: