{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Some random pics:

Porter and Hudson pretending to exercise, just like mommy. Love the shoes, Porter! A couple months ago I made the goal to run at least 2 miles every weekday. I have done well so far. I have only missed a couple of days. I feel so much better when I excersize and I want to keep it up! It's a good way to start my day, and I am done and showered before I get the boys up.
I had a small pumpkin that I used for decoration during Halloween. Afterwards, I decided to make a pumpkin pie with Porter. I wanted to use an actual pumpkin, instead of pumpkin from a can. That way, it was a more meaningful and educational experience for Porter.
Porter was so excited to try the pumpkin pie that he helped make. He liked it, surprisingly, and I think it had to do with him helping me make it. Now he asks for pumpkin pie all the time!
Just a cute picture of how my two boys play together. They definitely are best buds and it is so fun to watch them interact and play together as they grow up with eachother.

1 comment:

Cadie said...

Wow, making a pumpkin pie with an actual whole pumpkin!? How was it? Did it taste any different than the canned stuff? It looked good!