{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Hudson's Halloween 1st Birthday Party: The Food

A proper Halloween can't begin without eating Halloween Captain Crunch. It starts the children on a sugar-high early in the morning. And the best part is the ghosts turn your milk green!
This is Hudson's personal cake:
This is the yummiest chocolate cake I have ever had! The adults enjoyed this.
These are the spider cupcakes I made for all the kids. They LOVED them!
Since this was a family party, we had taco soup for dinner. I made Halloween-shaped sandwiches for the kids. And I made "Swamp Juice". I meant to get a picture of it, but it was a concoction of kool-aid, oj, ginger-ale, and orange sherbet that looked disgusting, but was surprisingly good!

2 comments:

Michele said...

How fun! Your different cakes and cupcakes turned out sooo cute! Good job.

Cadie said...

Wow, you really baked a lot! Mmmmmmmmm, looks yummy!